I'm Brad Clawsie. you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a blog.
I have profiles on various stackexchange sites as well, and periodically contribute.
- Context, A building block for concurrent programming in Perl6 based on Go's context package
- RSCS, The Ridiculously Simple Configuration System
- DB::Rscs, a Perl6 Client for RSCS
- Net::IP::Parse, Perl6 IP and CIDR types
- httpdshutdown, Graceful shutdown of http daemons in Go
- WebService::AWS::Auth::V4, Perl6 AWS Auth V4 methods
- Subsets::Common: some useful Perl6 subsets
- Hash::Consistent: a consistent hash in Perl6
- uparse: a C11 library for parsing common urls
- awsv4-cpp: AWS v4 signing in C++11.
- bbpd: an http proxy for Amazon DynamoDB written in Go
- godynamo: a Go SDK for Amazon DynamoDB
- goawsroles: a Go library for concurrent management of AWS IAM tokens
- golock: a Go library for simple execution locking
- consistent_hash: a Go library implementing a consistent hash
- modulo_hash: a Go library implementing a simple load-balancing hash
- bloomfilter: a Go library implementing a bloom filter
- bitset: a Go library implementing a bitset
- Finance.Quote.Yahoo: a Haskell stock quote library
- Data.Hash.Consistent: a Haskell SHA1-based consistent hash library
- perl-Text-Authinfo: a perl authinfo database manager
The fingerprint is
B1C1 F146 2CE7 6E5F 2D99 4FB3 D817 E42D CCB5 AB08
This was created in March 2017.
I also use Keybase.io and have an identity page.
What is the significance of the name of this domain?
Nothing. I have simply mixed my initials with the last two digits of my year of birth. This is a short string that still seems to be available at any service I might want to use.
This site was built with linux, freebsd, nginx, emacs and git. Here is one assessment of this site's security.
This site content is free
last update 2016-01-18